Ferran torres, footballer of the Manchester City, is one of the objectives that the Barça to reinforce the squad and his good performance with his club and the Spanish national team until his foot injury have made him one of the most sought-after forwards of the moment.
This is confirmed by the report published by the CIES Football Observatory, which places Ferran torres as the sixth under-23 striker with the highest market value with a view to the next winter market, with a price of 120 million euros. They only beat you on the list Erling haaland (Borussia Dortmund), Vinicius (Real Madrid), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Mason Greenwood and Jadon sancho (both from Manchester United).
It so happens that Ferran torres surpasses in market valuation a crack like Kylian Mbappé, but the French ends a contract at the end of the season with PSG and that is why it only has a price of 80 million euros for this winter market.
Thus, in the event that his possible transfer is confirmed by the Barça In this month of January or in the following summer, the Barcelona club would manage to incorporate a forward with a lot of future but also with a lot of present in his boots. We will see if Ferran torres He ends up dressed as a Barça player, just as the footballer wishes.
The U23 forwards with the most market value
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) – € 150M
- Vinícius Junior (Real Madrid) – € 150M
- Phil Foden (Manchester City) – € 150M
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) – € 140M
- Jadon Sancho (Manchester United) – € 130M
- Ferran Torres (Manchester City) – € 120M
- Joao Félix (Atlético Madrid) – € 100M
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG) – € 80M
- Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen) – € 80M
- Yerémy Pino (Villarreal) – € 80M